Dare to Dream… Learn to Excel
Our Values and Attributes
- To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which each child can dare to dream, enjoy learning, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
- To offer educational programmes that support children’s academic, physical, social, emotional and moral development.
- To inculcate in children, the values of compassion, empathy and respect towards others and the environment.
- To help children develop into principled, reflective and self-directed learners.
- To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
- To make children aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To provide learning opportunities and activities which appeal to children’s multiple intelligences and which help develop in them a diversity of perspectives and skills.
- To foster international mindedness through a local and global dimension in the curriculum, as well as interactions and exchange programmes with organisations and institutions around the world.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.